Up for a Surprise Q&A?

Up for a Surprise Q&A?

I've thought up of a new ask game to jump-start my first Q&A episode on my podcast! I have a compiled a list of interesting questions from around the web - websites and forums - as well as sprinkling in a few of my own for good measure.

They're all numbered, and there's a total of 51 questions altogether.

Here's where you come in!

 

You can send me any number from 1-51 and I will answer the corresponding question on my podcast episode!

Leave your numbers in the comments, or, if it's easier, pop on over to my social media (Twitter, IG, Tumblr) and leave the numbers for me over there.

I look forward to getting through the questions! 

P.S. If you have any specific questions in mind, drop them in the comments below.



Comments

  1. if it's not too late: 12 and 31!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too late at all, and thanks for participating! And both of these numbers haven't been chosen yet, either, so doubly cool! I'm excited for this Q&A episode!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Other Posts You Might Enjoy