Hyba Is Writing: The Podcast - Season 2 Has Arrived!

 Hyba Is Writing: The Podcast - Season 2 Has Arrived!

After a few months' break, the podcast is finally returning for Season 2! This time around, it's going to feature a new format and a new theme that will allow me to retain the original purpose of this podcast, which was to chronicle my journey and experiences as an author.

Make sure to tune in April 1, 2021 for the first episode of Season 2!

Remember that the HIW Podcast is available in 9 platforms, all linked here.

Season 2 is going to focus on The Pirates of Sissa. You can learn more about this book in the following places:

I will continue releasing episodes every Tuesday and Thursday for Season 2 until I've completed The Pirates of Sissa. The plan, which you might remember from my new year's goals post, is to complete this book by the end of 2021. Wish me luck! 😁

Make sure you tune in on April 1, 2021! See you all there!


Comments

Other Posts You Might Enjoy