Horror Storytelling Course Slated for March 2025 Release

Horror Storytelling Course Slated for March 2025 Release

I'm excited to announce that the publication date for the horror storytelling course that I have been working on for a couple of years now has been decided! 

You can expect to find this course on my Payhip in March 2025.  

If you're interested in learning more about horror literature, horror story writing, and horror storytelling in general (and in depth), this is the course for you. 


 

Keep an eye out over the coming weeks to learn more about the content, structure, and resources that you will find in the course. 

💭

One a more personal note (which is related, I promise):

I'm coming off from a months-long case of what has - this time around - been diagnosed as ulnar neuropathy. Thankfully, it's not as bad as last year's, but it still has me pretty much out from the count when it comes to writing. Even as I write this, I pause and spread out my fingers and watch the ulnar drift in action, moving my fingers without my consent. The wonders of the body, and all that jazz.

But Alhamdulillah, because I'm healing, slow and steady. I'm trying not to overdo it, so I've also been leaning heavily on my phone's speech-to-text software (though it leaves much to be desired since it has zero punctuation capabilities!). Nevertheless, I have done my best to ensure that the release dates and deadlines I've announced recently are achievable and realistic, truly hope I can deliver on everything as announced.

If not, though... Well, now you know why.


Comments

Other Posts You Might Enjoy