Hiatus Announcement

Starting immediately, I will be on hiatus on all of my social media and on this blog. There's a backlog of scheduled posts which will continue to be posted, but apart from that, I won't be working on anything for the blog or for my social media for the time being.

With Ramadan in full swing, I've had to step away from social media and writing in general. Since then, I've worked on a few things at my own discretion, and I remembered how nice it is to work on something for the pure joy of working on it.The simple joys of doing something for the pleasure of the experience.

So, I'm going to make the best of that for the time being by staying away from social media and the online world of writing. Scrittorio's Ramadan 1445 issue release will be pushed down as a result, but I'm completely fine with that.

Moreover, I do have a few other non-writing projects I've been working on, so it's helpful to be able to prioritize those and give them more time.  

I hope to be back relatively soon, and I hope that when I do come back, it will be with some big new announcements and projects to share.

Comments

Other Posts You Might Enjoy