Islamic Phrases and Meanings - New Page

I've added a new page to my blog, which you can find linked on the left of the window, which takes you to a list of common Islamic phrases that I may use in my blog posts and in my writing. I will update it as more phrases appear, but if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me via this form or leave your question in the comments.

You can check out the page here.

As I was writing editing Murder in Heliopolis, I realized that I never translated or explained many of the phrases in Arabic that Laith Alazraq and Warda El Yazidi sometimes say. Then, I realized the same is true of many of my social media or blog posts where I also use these phrases or their abbreviations. So, I figured it was high time I had a reference page available for my readers.

I hope this helps give you a better understanding! 💚

Comments

Other Posts You Might Enjoy