Hyba Is Writing: The Podcast Season 3 Update

Hyba Is Writing: The Podcast - Season 3 Update

When is season 3 coming out?

I've been working on the third season of the podcast for a while. I got some new equipment that I was hoping to use to mitigate the wind noises that I was getting while recording outside (since I've been trying to keep up with the outdoor-recording tradition I set up at the start of this podcast), but to no avail. Well - the equipment works, but it creates other issues. 

Ergo, I've decided to re-record (for, like, the seventh time) all of the episodes I've already recorded, and it's not going to be recorded outside. I may record some outdoor ambience to put in the background of my episodes, which is something I've had to resort to in the past when I couldn't record outside for whatever reason (rain, wind, etc.). The method works well, so I think that'll be the extent of that for now.

So, that's what's going on. The third season of the podcast is coming - just not as quickly as I'd hoped. Also, with all the time that this has taken, I'm starting to second-guess some of the episodes that I'd originally planned, but I have so many in line that that's not too big of an issue at this point in time.

Hope to have it out soon (as always 😊). 


~⭐~

Grab the 2022 Reflection & Productivity Journal here for $2.00! Try out a full-month sample free here!

Check out my psychological thriller Apartment. Add it to your TBR on Goodreads!

Read my solarpunk mystery WIP Murder in Heliopolis on Royal Road, Inkitt, or Tapas. (Binge on RR!)

Looking for a writing prompt workbook? Check out 101 Writing Prompts.


Comments

Other Posts You Might Enjoy