The Beast of Ildenwood: Quick Writing Update

The Beast of Ildenwood: Writing Update


 

I've recently updated a batch of chapters for The Beast of Ildenwood that went up on RR but that I never got a chance to share on the blog. Chapters 14-16 are now available right here on the blog!

You may notice that they don't include illustrations. With my participation in NaNoWriMo and the RR Writathon, it's been a bit hard for me to keep up with illustrations. All of my focus is on the challenge, though I'm also doing my best to ensure that updates for The Beast of Ildenwood stay regular - every Sunday. 

In terms of the story itself, I'm happy to report that Chapter 17 should be the last chapter of the first "arc", with Chapter 18 officially starting us off on a new arc. I've got a couple of arc plotted out and I think they're going to be a lot of fun for me to write and illustrate, too!


Comments

Other Posts You Might Enjoy