Podcast Update: Hyba Is Writing - The Podcast - Season 2

Podcast Update: Hyba Is Writing - The Podcast - Season 2

It's been a while since I posted an episode of my podcast, Hyba Is Writing. As you may already know, the second season deals with The Pirates of Sissa, my fantasy novel in the works. It's been an on-again-off-again season for a range of reasons - first, I realized that I needed to re-plot my novel (and therefore rewrite big chunks of it); second, I had an academic research project to complete that took around 2-3 months to both set up and complete; third, I started focusing on some other books I've been writing to change things up a bit and come back to the book with a fresh set of eyes. 

So, all in all, I've been a busy bee. Just... not very busy writing The Pirates of Sissa! Which will change soon! 

My first order of business is to finish the draft of Marie/Elise, which is the main other book I've been working on. I'm almost done with the most recent draft, and since it'll be the first complete draft of the book I've ever written (out of dozens of drafts), I'm really excited to keep the momentum going and get as much done as possible. 

The next order of business will be to move back to The Pirates of Sissa. While I'm trying to complete M/E as soon as humanly possible, I do have other things on my plate, so it may take a while. However, I have some episodes that were prepared a while back for season 2 of my podcast, and I am considering releasing those in the meantime to bridge the gap and fill the silence, so to speak.

Comments

Other Posts You Might Enjoy