Worldbuilding: The Feral Lepur


 

 Worldbuilding: The Feral Lepur - A Fantasy Creature


Chapter 3 of my serial GameLit fantasy, The Beast of Ildenwood, will feature a creature called the feral lepur. It's a large, hare-like animal with a large pointed horn on its head, as you can see in the portrait I made above. 

This particular creature is closely related to another creature that is featured in my high fantasy series, The Qarran Tales, and this is a good time to also note that The Beast of Ildenwood is connected to my high fantasy series, if perhaps in a way that won't be evident until the end of the series. 

The feral lepur might look adorable, but it's a deadly beast that lives in the Ildenwood Forest. You can learn more about it in Chapter 3 of The Beast of Ildenwood, which comes out May 9, 2021.

What do you think of the portrait? It's my first try at something like this - a digital portrait of a fantasy creature - so there is definitely room for improvement, but I'm quite enjoying this experience. 😄


As with all of the writing and art that I share on my blog and website:
Please do not use this portrait without permission.

Comments

Other Posts You Might Enjoy