April 2021 Update - The Pirates of Sissa


The Pirates of Sissa 

April 2021 Update

This month, I haven't gotten much writing done. At all.

Because I've been focused so deeply on my serial fictions - The Falcon's Claw and The Beast of Ildenwood - I've neglected The Pirates of Sissa. I don't regret it, because I'm quite proud with the writing I've been doing for both of these projects (in addition to the original art I've been making for The Beast of Ildenwood).

I've also come up to a point of the story where I'm not entirely sure how to get from point A to B. I know how I want the story to end, and I know where the story's mean to be going at this point in time - it just feels like the actual linking of where I'm at with the story right now and where I'd like to be is harder than I thought.

I think what's bothering me the most with the manuscript at this point in time is that I feel it's gotten to a point where it's too packed - too much is happening all at once, and more is about to happen, and new characters are getting involved, and while that's kind of the point of the whole thing, it's a bit overwhelming.

Comments

Other Posts You Might Enjoy