Apartment - Excerpt #6

Today's small excerpt is a bit different from what we've seen so far, because it's from the perspective of the apartment building itself. 

In fact, the building can be seen as a character in its own right, possibly influencing the events that take place within its confines...



Excerpt:

This, the giant would ponder upon for many years to come. Nevertheless, one thing was very clear, regardless of the answer. What happened in this building – what is yet to happen – was not survival, but savagery.

Apartment comes out January 5, 2021.  Check out more Apartment posts here.


This post is part of my 49 Days of Apartment campaign spanning the time leading up to the launch of my book, and the week after. If you would like to participate and write a guest post on the subject of suspense and magical realism or an equally relevant topic, please contact me here.

If you think Apartment is a book you might enjoy and would like to review the book prior to the release date, please contact me here.

If you would like to contact me for media purposes, please contact me here.

Comments

Other Posts You Might Enjoy