Apartment - Excerpt #5

Today's tiny excerpt from Apartment is a foreshadowing, a portent of what is to come for the character whose thoughts we are immersed in.

Click on the image to see it in higher quality.
 

Excerpt:

She remembered times when they had been alone, when he had told her that they were linked, that he could find her wherever she was in the world. His words kept replaying in her head, again and again and again, becoming louder, increasingly disfigured.

Apartment comes out January 5, 2021.


This post is part of my 49 Days of Apartment campaign spanning the time leading up to the launch of my book, and the week after. If you would like to participate and write a guest post on the subject of suspense and magical realism or an equally relevant topic, please contact me here.

If you think Apartment is a book you might enjoy and would like to review the book prior to the release date, please contact me here.

If you would like to contact me for media purposes, please contact me here.

 

Comments

Other Posts You Might Enjoy