Apartment - Excerpt #3

Today I want to share with you an excerpt from my upcoming novella, Apartment, which is set for release in January 5, 2021

Yesterday, we had Eli as the featured character, and here is a little excerpt aimed at giving the reader a little bit more of an insight into who he is from the perspective of another character.


Excerpt:

"She sat rigid on her couch, and every now and then her gaze floated from the television screen to the apartment door, and every now and then she turned to look behind her, and every now and then she muted the fuzzy black and white film to listen for sounds that were not there."

 


 This post is part of my 49 Days of Apartment campaign spanning the time leading up to the launch of my book, and the week after. If you would like to participate and write a guest post on the subject of suspense and magical realism or an equally relevant topic, please contact me here.

If you think Apartment is a book you might enjoy and would like to review the book prior to the release date, please contact me here.

If you would like to contact me for media purposes, please contact me here.

Comments

Other Posts You Might Enjoy