Apartment Bookmark Set

A while back, I shared a set of bookmarks I made that were quite simple and minimalist, to go along with Apartment's design theme. 

I made them for fun and because I wanted to start making digital goodies, printables and other kinds of freebies for my readers. 

At the time, Apartment was my most popular work, and I also wanted to give readers something fun to remind them of the book, and something that could be put to good use. I came up with the idea of making bookmarks that readers could then print out if they wanted. 

This set has 4 bookmarks, each representing the main colours and elements that create the Apartment design theme. I'm happy with how they turned out!

Here they are (remember to click the images to see them in their original quality and download them):





I myself have been looking forward to getting these printed out on some card paper and using them! As soon as I do, I'll be sure to share some photos on my IG and Twitter!


 This post is part of my 49 Days of Apartment campaign spanning the time leading up to the launch of my book, and the week after. If you would like to participate and write a guest post on the subject of suspense and magical realism or an equally relevant topic, please contact me here.

If you think Apartment is a book you might enjoy and would like to review the book prior to the release date, please contact me here.

If you would like to contact me for media purposes, please contact me here.

Comments

Other Posts You Might Enjoy