"Aelodir the Dragon"

A while back, I wrote a short story in response to a writing prompt that I found on Tumblr. It's about a dragon who isn't like other dragons, and who wants to earn his gold and treasure fair and square. Aelodir is one of a kind, but when he is attacked by his own and left for dead, he realizes that in order to live the life he wants, he must become stronger.

This one I made more as a thumbnail, but love how it turned out!

It's a very short story, but I loved it so much that I've made it two cool covers and added it on my website as a short story. You can now access it and download it in PDF, ePUB, and MOBI formats. 

I like this one especially, since it looks like he's taking a moment to smell some pretty flowers.

If you give it a read, let me know your thoughts! 😄

Comments

Other Posts You Might Enjoy