Introducing: Apartment



Apartment is my eerie suspense novella with a healthy dose of magic realism. I've been working on this literary novella for about two years now, give or take some months, and I'm thrilled to announce that I've completed my complete manuscript!

Now I am moving on to self-editing, with the hopes that I will have that completed by summertime, and from there I will be seeking a group or two of beta readers to read the book and let me know their thoughts about it!

Starting from tomorrow, I will be working at a pace of around 2-3 pages per day, and hope to be able to keep this up every day until I have completed the editing process.

I'll keep posting updates about Apartment, as well as discussion posts that will aim to provide a better insight into the book itself and what can be expected from it. Stay tuned!

Comments

Other Posts You Might Enjoy